Thursday, September 3, 2009

Printable Coupons for JoAnn Fabric

If you shop at JoAnn Fabric, these coupons are for you! Believe it or not, my six year old son has been begging me to teach him how to crochet, which is probably what I will be buying. The other day he 'accidentally' ripped his four year old sister's Tinkerbell costume. At which time he said, "Oh, I can fix that." He proceeded to get out the sewing kit, threaded the needle himself, and sewed up her costume. Granted, it was brown thread on pink tissue-like material, but he actually did it.

Just so you know, I have taught them how to weave pot holders and all three love to do it. I also showed them how to make a teddy bear shirt out of daddy's old shirts which required using a needle and thread. I am constantly amazed at how adept children are when you take the time to show them how to do things.

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...