Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary Hot Coupon World!

Can you believe that it is only Hot Coupon World's 3rd anniversary? The world changes quickly. It's amazing how you can come to rely on something so much in such a short amount of time. When I want to know if there is a coupon for a particular item, it is their database that I visit. It makes couponing so much easier! If I want to see what the hot coupons are right now, I check out their forums. When I want to know when Harris Teeter is going to have their next triples or super doubles, it's their Harris Teeter forum that always has the news first. If you are new to couponing, bookmark Hot Coupon World, it is definitely a keeper! Since I always want to learn new methods of couponing, here's a question for my readers. What do you use it for?

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...