Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Favorite Things: Frankenmuth Chicken Seasoning

Fiddledeedee has brought back her Favorite Things post which is a lot of fun, so I wanted to participate. I am a southerner who married a northerner from Michigan. We met in Florida and I carted him back home to Tennessee where I grew up. Much of his family originated from Germany and helped to settle the Saginaw area of Michigan. One of the best things to do (and a family favorite) when visiting Michigan is to head over to the Bavarian Inn at Frankenmuth. This little town is totally cool and has the biggest Christmas store I have ever seen. One of their specialties is fried chicken and they use their own mix of seasonings. Whenever my husband's parents come to visit us, they bring along some of this seasoning because we love it so much. It goes great on everything. I am not sure what the secret ingredient is, but even my kids will not eat noodles unless it is on them. It's called Frankenmuth Chicken Seasoning and is not expensive and totally worth buying.

For other favorite things by great bloggers, check out Fiddledeedee!

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...