Sunday, January 18, 2009

Free Hunts Tomato Sauce at Publix!

I was at my Publix today to pick up some cheap creamer (we love coffee), and they had Hunts Tomato Sauce for .99 BOGO. Just below the stacks of cans was a blinkie spitting out coupons for $1 off of 2 Hunts Tomato cans. I thought, "this is too easy, there must be a catch." Nope. It worked fine on the tomato sauce so I got them for free. You may want to check your stores.


8 Hunts Tomato Sauces, .99 BOGO
-4 Blinkie Qs $1/2
Final Price: -.005 overage each!

4 Johnson & Johnson Buddies Soaps, 1.09
-4 IP Qs $2/1
Final Price: -.81 overage each!

6 Chef Boyardee, 1.25
-2 MF Qs .35/3 doubled
Final Price: 1.02 each

9 Coffee Mate Creamers, 32 oz., on sale 2 for $5
9 MF Qs .50/1, doubled
Final Price: 1.50 each

4 Del Monte Cream Corn, 1.29 BOGO
-1 MF Q $1/4
Final Price: .40 each

2 Betty Crocker Muffin Mix, 2.69 BOGO
-2 MF Qs .45/1, doubled
Final Price: .45 each

Publix Grape Juice, 2.39
Penny Item
Final Price .01

3 Pedigree, on sale 3 for $2
Final Price: .67 each

-Kroger Catalina $2 off next purchase

Total before sales/coupons: 68.06
Sales: 17.11
Coupons: 29.58
OOP: 21.37 (saving 69%)

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Awesome! I hope my neighborhood Publix has the same deal on the sauce. Thanks for the heads up!

Brenda said...

You are so lucky your coupons double! I'm off to check out the Hunt's deal!

Jenny said...

I checked eagerly hoping to find it in our store today and sadly it wasn't. I guess you are at the lucky store!! I'm saving my coupons though and every time I walk down that aisle grabbing a couple more. if they ever go on B1G1 here we are set!!

Jenny from Southernsavers

Lisa said...

:( the hunts tomato sauce is not bogo at my publix. But I did get some coupons just in case it does go on sale next week.

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...