Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Do you have problems printing coupons?

Just FYI, I usually use Firefox. Sometimes when I am sent to a link to print a coupon, I get the dreaded "please wait" which basically stalls the process. I usually just open up Internet Explorer and copy the link to the IE and am able to print with no problem. I found an answer to what is happening that may help my readers with the same problem. This is from Hodges on Hot Coupon World:
Here is the answer to most printer errors...especially the dreaded "please wait".

Look here in the address bar:
(example)

h??p://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=rk2rfdv15818788&bt=wi&o
If you see the "wi" as I have in red...it prints out to IE.

h??p://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=rk2rfdv15818788&bt=wg&o
If you see the "wg" as I have in red ...it prints to FireFox.

So, if you are using Firefox...no need to switch browsers. Just go up in the address and change the " i " to a " g " and press go. The page will reload and print.

Hope this helps you!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Thanks so much for this - I have that Please Wait all the time - drives me nuts.

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...